Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another Irony and lines from 30 Rock

My mom pointed out today that she takes eye vitamins, even though she is legally blind.

Isn't that ironic?

Favorite lines from 30 Rock last week:

"San Francisco? I asked you to find an actor from middle America. A real person. You're not going to find him in the Peoples' Gay Public of Drugafornia." (Jack)

"I'm not going to be pushed aside and forgotten, like that time at my sisters' funeral." (Jenna)

"Kenneth, you're from Georgia, aren't you?"
"Stone Mountain, sir. Although when the Parcells first came to America, they lived in a town called 'Sexcriminalboat'. Do you think that's Cherokee?"

(Tracy) I gotta go somewhere where nothing will happen to me. Can you get me on Charlie Rose?"

I think 30 Rock really rocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment